Kids merino wool base layers are essential for the outdoors.
What a bright fun color to wear this year! It reminds me of a summer full of adventures. We have designed our tops with slightly longer legs to keep those little bodies warm.
* Our Light – Mid Weight (180gsm) 100% New Zealand merino.
* Non-toxic Bluesign® approved dyes
* No Chemical flame retardants
* As a natural fibre merino wool is 100% biodegradable
* Knit fabric for good stretch, fit, and comfort.
* We recommend your Merino Wool be washed in detergent for woolpower.
* Turning garments inside out before washing will help increase their lifespan.
* Garments can be tumble-dried in a warm setting, but excessive dryer heat will damage them.
* All of our Merino Wool fabric has been washed and tumble-dried before we sew them to prevent shrinkage.
* Don't stop wearing your merino wool because it has a snag, mend it with our patch kit, or a quick stitch.