Some of the Web Sites may permit you to order products or services. Your order of products or services is subject to and governed by supplementary and additional terms and conditions, found at each Web Site. Please review all applicable supplementary and additional terms and conditions carefully before placing an order for products or services.
- Permitted Uses of the Web Site
(a) You will not post, publish, reproduce, transmit, distribute or otherwise view, use or exploit the Web Sites in a manner that:
(ii) violates any applicable law, rule, regulation or order, or
(iii) could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Web Sites or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Sites.
(b) You will not transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the Web Sites any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs or other malicious or harmful programming (collectively, "Viruses"). Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Web Sites are free from Viruses, we do not guarantee that this will be the case at all times. You may not use the Web Sites in connection with requesting, harvesting, obtaining or storing any personal information, passwords, account information or information about other users of the Web Sites. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extracting tools in connection with the Web Sites. If you download software or any other content from the Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Accuracy of Information.
We attempt to ensure that information on the Web Sites is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on any of the Web Sites may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the Web Sites.
Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos, icons and domain names used or displayed on the Web Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks owned by Stripes Gear, and/or our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Web Sites are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks owned by their respective owners and used with permission by Stripes Gear. Nothing contained on any of the Web Sites grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on any of the Web Sites without our written permission or the written permission of such third-party owner.
- Linking to the Web Sites. Any permitted links to the Web Sites must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and any applicable policies of Stripes Gear. If you intend to create any link from another web site to any page on the Web Sites, you will inform us via email at: customerservice@StripesGear.com. We reserve the right to prohibit any such link at any time. Running or displaying the Web Sites or any information displayed on the Web Sites in frames or similar means on another web site without our prior written permission is prohibited.
- Third-Party Links.
From time to time, the Web Sites may contain links to other web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates ("Third-Party Sites"). All such links to Third-Party Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our Web Sites. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content or other information located on or accessible from any Third-Party Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any Third-Party Site, or any content or other information located at, or accessible from, such Third Party Sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Third-Party Sites. If you decide to access any Third-Party Site linked to or from the Web Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- User Information.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to any of the Web Sites any User Communication that we reasonably believe to be:
(i) unlawful, untrue, misleading, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane;
(ii) invasive of privacy or personal information;
(iii) infringing upon a third party's intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright and right of publicity;
(iv) of a type that you do not have the right to post or transmit under law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship, including proprietary or confidential information;
(v) advertising or an offer to sell or buy any goods or services;
(vi) considered a criminal offense or to give rise to civil liability or constitutes encouragement of the same; or
(vii) otherwise objectionable or in violation of applicable law, rule, regulation or order. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from any of the Web Sites of objectionable User Communications. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such User Communications.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES IS AT YOUR RISK. THE SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEB SITES OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE THEREIN. THE WEB SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE WEB SITES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction.
- Copyright Infringement Notice.
(a) We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Web Sites to do the same. Pursuant to Title 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Stripes Gear’s designated Copyright Agent at the following: Stripes Gear Copyright Lawyer or, via e-mail to: email@example.com
(b) All claims of infringement must be in writing and must contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(a) Access to and use of the Web Sites is made available only to people who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Web Sites are intended for a general audience and are not intended to be used by minor children. Children accessing the Web Sites should obtain the permission and assistance of a parent or legal guardian. If you allow your minor child or a child for whom you are a legal guardian (a "Minor"), to access the Web Sites, you will be solely responsible for:
(i) the online conduct of such Minor;
(ii) monitoring such Minor's access to and use of the Web Sites; and
(iii) the consequences of any use of the Web Sites by such Minor.
(b) Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material and information that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at the GetNetWise website http://www.getnetwise.org/ (GetNetWise is not owned, operated, endorsed by or affiliated with Stripes Gear).
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Web Sites at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance.
For questions or concerns please contact us at: Stripes Gear Attn: Customer Service, PO Box 375, Cumberland, BC. V0R 1S0. 250.703.6351 or customerservice@StripesGear.com
Last updated: October 2018